Saturday, July 12, 2014

3 colourful layouts

Hi =) Maja here today to inspire you Blue Fern lovers with some layouts. I made three using both the new "Ombré Dreams" and the "Blue Fern Garden" papers for my projects. I love the watercolor effect on "Ombre Dreams" which goes so well with Distress Inks and stencils. It gives even more depth to the paper.

My first layout is of my son swimming in the pool. Here I have used a circle stencil with three differnt colors of Distress Ink. I also used a circle stiched stamp.




I have treated the chipboard pieces with Gelatos and Stickles. 


Blue Fern Products used:
Papers: Ombre Dreams - Susan´s Dream, Dream Cards 
Chipbord: Wild Florish Frame, Spring Trinkets


My next layout is also one made with Ombre Dreams using Distress Inks and Stencils. I have also used a couple of stamps.




Here I have treated my chipboard pieces with Gelatos, Silks and Primas chalk.


Blue Fern products:
Papers: Ombre Dreams - Joyce`s Dream, Dream Cards
Chipboard: Layering Steams, Mixed Chains 


For my third and last layout I´ve used the Blue Fern Garden and also here a stencil and Distress Ink.




Here I have treated the chipbords with white Gesso and Prima chalk. On the bigger chipboard piece I also used white Embossing Enemal.


Blue Fern products:
Papers: Blue Fern Garden - Signature, Picnic
Chipboard: All Natural Set, Damask Motif 


Thanks for stopping by =)

4 comments:

  1. They are all so beautiful. Love the little bit of stenciling or color spray on each one for a pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Those are beautiful. Love the chippies.

    ReplyDelete