Wednesday, July 2, 2014

An education video tutorial

Hello lovely readers!

So excited to be back in today to share a video I created for Blue Fern Studios. Do you know that BFS has a dedicated YouTube channel, packed full of inspiration and clever ways to use your chipboards and papers?

I made a hanging for my front door for this video. We used to have a welcome wreath but that one didn't last. Sifting through my Blue Fern stash, I was thinking just how perfect the Circle Flourish would be as a wreath, or on a round canvas and that was how this was born.


some close-ups:


Love the floral design on the flourish.



I've had the Grande Garden Gate for awhile but couldn't seem to find a use for it on layouts. But for this hanging, it's the perfect addition.


And every house must have a window (at least in mine, many big windows!). This is a piece from the petite window set.

Blue Fern products used:

Circle Flourish (large)
Grande Garden Gate
Petite Windows set

Here's the video on how I put together this canvas, and the various ways I altered the chipboard. Have fun watching, and remember to subscribe to the Blue Fern Studios channel to get first-hand update on more inspirational tutorials from the DT!


love,
Jelissa

1 comment: