Tuesday, July 22, 2014

'Girl in Braids' by Lisa Griffith

Hello Blue Fern Studio fans, it's my turn to share my July projects with you.


I adore vintage photos and I found this beauty on Pinterest. I was looking at this beautiful girl and I thought that the paper 'Shannon's Dream' was so perfect for a soft girly layout. I used lots of masking and misting in the background and then I added two pieces of 'Lace Rounds', a piece from 'Royal Monarchs' and finally a piece from the 'Natural Sprigs' set that I painted white and then sprayed with my gold and pink mists. I also used some pieces of the paper 'Dream Cards' under my photo.

Here is a close up...


My next projects is a card I made using the paper 'Charlotte's Dream'.


For this card I took the chipboard called 'Ginger's Poppies' and colored it with purple mist for my focal point. I also used a piece from the 'Veranda Cage Set' that I embossed in white.



Thanks for stopping by today,
Hugs, Lisa






10 comments: