Thursday, July 24, 2014

sumertime scrapping

Hello all Blue Fern studios Fans!

Olga here . I'm coming today with 3 layouts I made with using BFS products. All 3 on Ombre Dreams collection . I love it and I can't have enough of it. Perfetly fit me everywhere to feminal and masculine style it is just perfect.

Anyway back to the subject. First work is feminal LO with cat lady .Charlotte's Dream was background of my project.  In composition I use piecies of Dot Grid Panel and  one of Frilly Hearts covered with gesso . As a title I put dreams come true piece


This layout is about summer fun. Those feets belongs to my personal son :) photo was taken on amazing playground after a long day filed with running around, playing pirates and chasing bubbles. I use here last piece of Dot Gird Panel ( one panel I had for 4 works and I still have small piece :) ) I used here also Filmstrip and directions arrows. paper I use here is ginger's dream

On this layout is one of last photos I took in Poland on one of our daily park walks. Yes I know something is wrong with me and making feet photos ;) But I can't stop myself I like them so much . Here Iuse Charlotte's dream as background and made lots of media shadows to better expose my composition. I use piece of awesome small number gird . All black elements are from picture perfect set its awesome set to layouts but also will perfectly fit to any project life projects.

4 comments:

  1. These are all so beautiful, the backgrounds are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work, Olga! I love how you use the dark accents on the Ombre Dreams watercolour backgrounds to such stunning effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning project :) I love your style :)) styl owieczkowy :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wspaniałe prace Olga, bardzo inspirujące:)

    ReplyDelete