Monday, July 14, 2014

Three cards by Evgenia

Hello dear friends! its Evgenia Petzer with you today and I made three cards for you, all of them use Ombre Dreams collection and all of them have something in common, i like to make series of cards and hope that you will get inspired as well.

The first one uses Brigitte Butterfly Set, i coloured them with gesso first and then applied silks paint on it. I think its my favorite out of these three.


 All the sentiments on all three cards are alss from Ombre dreams papers, the second card uses: Symphony Border, Petite Windows.
The chipboard is colored with pearl paint by Martha Stewart. I reaaly like that apple shape for the cards.

and the last one for today, I love that Symphony border chipboard and i often cut it in smaller pieces.
 Blue Fern Studios cipboard used: Symphony Border, Petite Windows

and the last photo of all of them together.


Have a great week everyone!

2 comments: