Friday, September 12, 2014

New Montage collection with Maja

Hi, Maja here today to share two projects made with the gorgeous new Montage paper collection. I hava a layout and a tag that I made. Let´s start with the layout.

When I first saw this paper collection I knew what I would do with just this piece of paper when I got it in my hands. Love tha lamp that is in the paper and the BFS chipboard  "evening lamp post" works so well with it. So that was my plan and this is how it turned out. My color splashes are made with Distress Stains. For my chipboard pieces I used black and white gesso.





Blue Fern products used:
Paper: Montage - Bouquet & Invitation
Chipboard: Evening Lam Post, Bohemian Flowers & Roman Clock Set Small


Next is my tag. I love the romatic vintage feel of the Montage collection and that what I wanted to create in this tag.  




Blue Fern products used:
Paper: Montage - Bouquet, Fairyland & Society
Chipboard: Tattered Butterflies


Thanks for stopping by =) 

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! Love the colorful layout!! You realy do always have the right flowers for your layouts and the lamp chipboard is so perfekt on that paper!!! And the tag WOW!!!

    Have a nice day Maja!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete