Wednesday, November 26, 2014

 2layouts by Yuko

Hello!everyone! 
It's Yuko.

A town is already a sign of Christmas... I need to use the photograph of autumn early! 
It is a photograph when it is in a cosmos field. 
It was very beautiful. 



【happy】
"Montage" is an elegant atmosphere, but
I try to fun atmosphere.

Chip board of bricks is not a body, I used the one that was pulled.







I wound a pearl around the big circle.

 <Blue Fern Studios Products>
Paper:Montage FAIRYLAND/MERCANTILE/CALLING CARDS
Chipboard:shabby Brick Bits/Chunky Words/Mini Ring Things




【love】
I like hues of this paper very much!
Use light modeling paste in the background.
And coloring, are stamped.
My favorite technique.






 <Blue Fern Studios Products>
Paper:Montage Bouquet/Invitation
Chipboard:Good Vibes


Thank you♡

1 comment: