Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Bente's first post for Blue Fern Studios.

Hi there!...*waving from Sweden*.
My name is Bente and some of you may have seen my creations around the internet for a few years now. I started scrapping about six years ago and never stopped to look back. I've tried many other creative outlets like knitting, sewing and embroidering, but scrapbooking is by far my favourite.
I am a native of Norway although I have lived more than half my life away from there. I have had my permanent address in the south of Sweden for many years, but have spent a few years in exciting places like Chile, Mexico and the UK. Loved that!
My three beautiful daughters are my main inspiration and we also have a cute but spoilt kitty.
I am so happy to be on the 2015 creative team here at Blue Fern Studios!
To see more of my work please visit me here:

Now for my first creations here on the blog:


Here I used the Roman Clock set and the Arrow Words set. 
To add colour to the pieces and create a coherent look I coloured the pieces with an ink chalker.


I love the feminine look created by lifting and layering a piece of the pretty Montage paper.


My next page features the youngest members of the family. 
-My DD and Lady, the royal princess of our house :-)


Again I used the beautifully decorated papers from the Montage collection.
The large frame is called Shabby Layered Frame.
In the corners you can see some Tattered Diamond bits.


I love these pictures that I took a while back. 
I love the look of the enamel dots on the black painted frame.




 Finally to round off this post I created a couple of cards using the lovely Sanctuary collection.


I used the pretty Roman Clock set and the Arrow words  here as well.

On this card is also a small piece from the Ironwork Accents set.
The Tattered Diamond bits were painted inked and stamped with a musical note pattern.


Products used: Papers from the Montage collection and the Sanctuary collection, Roman Clock set, Arrow Words set, Shabby Layered frame, Tattered Diamond bits, Ironwork Accents.

I hope you liked my first creations as a DT member for Blue Fern Studios.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. WOWSERS Bente, I love all your work.....congrats on your first post it looks pretty good hugs ❤

    ReplyDelete