Monday, November 16, 2015

Goodbye fall, welcome winter !


It becomes serious now, winter is coming up .
Well, in Switzerland it does...
A lot of snow coming this way.
With this in mind I remembered this lovely picture I wanted to scrap for some time.
The Vintage Winter collection can be used for non related Christmas themes, 
 as you see on my winter scene layout.

My idea was to keep the page simple in the colors of the picture.
I added gesso and misted the page over the wet gesso.
Stenciled snowflakes here and there .




The Berry Stems did get two coats of gesso, just dabbed on.



For the beautiful snowflake dangle I first gesso the chipboard .
In the wet gesso I sprengled some good old fairydust .
I did the same on the bird.



The title stamp FRAGILE comes from Blue fern too.
It is on of the stamps from the Postal textured stamp set


Thanks for visiting the blog
x Wilma x




1 comment: