Sunday, November 15, 2015

What's New at Blue Fern Studios?

Hi everyone!  We hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  We have some new chipboard pieces that we can't wait to show you.  So many of you love to use our chipboard titles and words on your projects, so we have some new ones for you.  We also have some Valentine Hearts, an Ornate Wreath, and a set of 4 Banner Flags.  




For our Spanish-speaking customers, we are excited to add some titles created just for you!



We continue to add to our Image Ink line of products.  Take a look at these beautiful colors of embossing powder. 






If you haven't added embossing powder to chipboard, it's something you must try.  It's such a beautiful effect!

3 comments:

  1. This is so hard! I love your product but am finding it hard to get. I can get the paper lines (most of them from Scrapbook Diaries ) but your mists and chipboard and now the embossing powder can't find it! I went thru your list of Canadian and U.S. retailers and many of them have very little or no Blue Fern in stock :( I wish you would retail to the public!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love embossing chipboard! It's such a simple yet stunning effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like langeatheart, I am struggling to find your products.
    I have seen the stamp and chipboard in 1 UK shop, mentioned on your site, but I have never seen the embossing powders or mists.
    I'm in love with the galactic inspired powders Celestial and Heavenly and can't wait to try them and see more of the DT samples using the new powders.

    ReplyDelete